06 April 2007

Excerpts from my DeadJournal Pt. 1

Oomuhloo's Journal
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2002

Date:2002-09-03 08:33
Subject:Middle School??
Security:Public

I hate my skin!! It seems like most everybody had bad skin during that whole pubescent acne phase that I managed to slip through unharmed. Little did I know at the time that it was lurking around the corner for AFTER I LEFT MY TEENS!!! How unhappy does it make me that I see people with really nice, even, smooth skin, and I actually think, wow they have great skin ... hmm, it's a shame I have splotchy zitty skin!! GRRRR. In the words of Alana, it makes me want to just ;lasjfio;rf asndfas;diofl;khj!!!!! And I know it's totally not that big a deal... but what if it NEVER GOES AWAY!?! Then what!? huh!? THEN WHAT!??!?!
I guess step one would be to stop being superficial... but I kind of like me this way.
Oh well... I guess I'll just start wearing foundation or something, and exacerbate the problem.
e

5 comments |

No comments: