06 April 2007

Because "rantastic" was taken

...by some pre-teen who posted four times between October 2001 and January 2002.

Shouldn't blogger have some sort of purging system? I am upset enough that my admittedly not-terribly-original blog title has actually already been taken by a child, but this could make me reconsider my blog-move.

I scream pretty frequently about unnecessary things. I've been trying to curb this type of activity, which explains this blog. By expressing my fits of rage in a two-dimensional way, maybe I can experience some sort of life-altering change.

Okay, that's a load of shite and I know it. But still. I am tired of LiveJournal. Are they serious?

I am going to see what I can do in the way of archiving older LJ posts that fit under my new rant theme. It's probably just about all of them anyway, so it should be cinchy. That's what I like: Things to go my way. With ease.

It's how I roll.
e/b

1 comment:

Austin said...

Good luck on the new blog, kiddo.