31 May 2007

I must have been calming down

... because I haven't posted in months.

But I finally found something.

You know those people who write on blogs, e-mails, MySpace comments, Facebook profiles and come off like total ree-rees? I'm not talking about "OMG Becks, U R the KEWTEST, KEWLEST GURRL EVVAR!!!11!!11234!!!". I'm talking about the ones who lead normal, functional lives, but don't actually know English.

Examples:

If you are curious about something, it piques your interest.
Peaks are for mountains, rooftops and occasionally, tits.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you are trying to make a transition, you are making a segue.
I know it sounds like segway but it doesn't mean the same thing. Unless you are making Freudian hints toward your desire for one of these pig-transporters.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Other examples:
Capital/Capitol
Principle/Principal
Perspective/Prospective

I mean, really. The list goes on and on, and likely resembles one you received in elementary school during the homophones unit. They teach you that stuff for a reason, kids.

Obey.

e

1 comment:

Austin said...

This reminds me of your "y'all VS. ya'll" anger.